Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2015, 04:05 PM   #21

We just bought our 2015 39fb trilogy in Dec 2014.
brandonzinni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:23 AM   #22

tried to contact trilogy last week. was told to talk to mark ?. the operator connected me and got this voice mail. left a message with my cell # but no response yet. my dealer repair guy tried him several times with the same result. so since trilogy fifth wheels are orphan now are they going to NOT give us the service they did before??
GaryanJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:34 AM   #23

If you have not done so already, you may want to take a look at the Dynamax specific site below. If nothing else, you can go through the contact section, the motor coach lines are still very much in production.

http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/onlineOwnersManuals
lgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:35 AM   #24

Call and ask for either Mark or Matt. They are sometimes slow to respond but they have always responded. I'd recommend then that you communicate by email.

Mark Quinn
mquinn@forestriverinc.com

Matt Swihart
Customer Service Dynamax
MSwihart@forestriverinc.com
StoneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:38 AM   #25

Yes, I would contact Matt Swigart by email. It might take a day or two but he will respond!!
Old 06-11-2015, 10:37 AM   #26

Mark Quinn is who i left a message with and has not returned my call yet. Will try matt next...thanks everyone
Old 06-11-2015, 05:41 PM   #27

I called and left a message for Mark and it was a couple of hours later when Matt called me. FYI for anyone interested in a new Trilogy, we bought ours 3 weeks ago at Fun Town in Cleburne, TX. They still have several and they are dealing.
Thumper7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:05 AM   #28

We got ours at Fun Town in San Angelo and they have 5 or 6 models left
Old 06-12-2015, 08:06 AM   #29

Are they not going to make these anymore? If so, why not?
Old 06-12-2015, 08:28 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonzinni View Post
Are they not going to make these anymore? If so, why not?
My guess the "why" is that they have not proved profitable for some reason. A couple of dealers have told me that they have suspended production indefinitely. Another told me that a factory rep told him that there is some consideration of continuing the Trilogy name but having it built by a Forest River brand other than Dynamax.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:46 AM   #31

Dynamax is still building motorhomes just not the Trilogy. My salesman said the Trilogy is on "hiatus" for the time being and I was told by someone at Dynamax they are still trying to decide what they're going to do in the future with the Trilogy.
Thumper7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 11:56 AM   #32

We've had more issues with our Trilogy than with another brand bought new and are still waiting for repairs. But even with that, after all of the units we looked at, including DRV, Redwood, Lifestyle and several others we like this unit better than the others we looked. I suspect that if they continued building and marketing a quality unit they would carve out a good nitche of the 5th wheel market because almost all of the comments I've seen on Trilogy reflect out view.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:07 PM   #33

Send a message via AIM to B and B
Forest River is building a new Plant in Michigan for MH and Fivers. It might be very possible they will look at re-introducing production once the economies of scale make it more profitable.
2015 Heartland Bighorn 5th Wheel
2013 FR Rockwood 8289WS 5th Wheel
2012 FR Rockwood 2703 SS Travel Trailer
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 12:25 PM   #34

They are re-focusing on their core competency, high end class C motor coaches. Like everything else, RV related, they are probably selling them as fast as they can make them.

In reality, the last Trilogy models that rolled off the line, those that were converted to box frame, with rubber roofs, don’t offer anything that differentiates them from the other Forest River subsidiaries, I.E., Cardinal, Cedar Creek, etc.
lgray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fifth wheel, wheel